four. twenty-five.ten.

If you had the ability to, would you go back and change some things? Would you go back to yourself when you were younger and warn yourself not to do this or that, or take back words you said that hurt someone else? Or would you just leave things the way they were?

Each and every person on earth has made a mistake, and has some things they would do differently. But honestly? I don't think I'd change anything, even if I had a chance to. Everything I've been through has made me, me. Every heartbreak, bad decision, ugly word, bad relationship, and more; they've made me who I am today. I've learned some hard lessons, but they've made me stronger. I'm not afraid anymore, like I used to be. I have the ability to love beyond any ability that I had before. I'm not scared of pain or heartache, I know I can handle it. Granted, not by myself, but I can handle it. I really believe that God plans our lives down to the tiniest, minute detail. I believe that he does things to show us how very much he loves us, and I think that in order to do that, he sometimes uses our circumstances. He loves us beyond belief, and he would never let anything happen to us that we couldn't handle. There's never 'chance' and 'coincidence' in God's world. Everything is meticulously planned. And how lucky we are to be a part of that plan!

Love,
Legs♥

Comments