Beginning(:

So, I've never really blogged before. But I've read blogs, and I loved them, so I thought I'd try my own hand at it! I pretty much know that no one will probably read it, but hey, it'll still be fun(:

Just a heads-up from the beginning, I'm imperfect. The only way that anything good could ever come from me is by the grace of God. And by the way, I'm absolutely in love with the God I serve. He died so that I might live. Because of that, everything changes. The way I look at things, approach things, and do things is all different now that I am a member of His kingdom. I'm striving every day to move towards Him, but I mess up. I mess up a lot more frequently than I'd ever like to admit. But that's also part of the beauty of it. Even though I mess up, He keeps on loving me, doesn't give up on me, and forgives me for my mistakes. Being part of a love like that changes you. Well, it changed me, and I couldn't be more thankful!

Today was pretty great, I must admit! I spent the day at Carowinds with my second family, the McCormacks. And I got to meet some famous people, too!



That's right(: Don't be jealous!







This year marks 60 years of the Peanuts Gang. How exciting is that?! I love the Peanuts, and they have always been a wonderful part of my childhood memories. Not a Halloween or Thanksgiving or Christmas goes by that we don't pull out the Peanuts Videos. They have withstood the test of time! Happy 60th, Peanuts gang(:

Toodles!

Love,
Legs♥

Comments