four. twenty. ten.

I'm laying down my will, walking away, and not looking back. I'm through holding onto bits and pieces of my life that I've somehow convinced myself that I am in control of. I control nothing, and never will. And I'm completely okay with that. Every single time I've tried to control my life, I end up messing things up worse than they were before. I'm done trying to do that, trying to please everyone else. In the end, they won't matter anyway. I'm going to spend my time worshipping, serving, and praising the God that I know to be real and true. The God that is my best friend, my daddy, the one I trust with absolutely everything. Do I understand why he loves me? No, I don't. But I will one day. And I'll do my best to be like him until then.

Last night, my mom's friend's husband Flip passed away after fighting cancer. I also found out today that Mrs. Flinchum's cancer has spread to her brain. Please keep both of them close to your heart and in your prayers. Love<3.

"When all that I can sing
Is a broken hallelujah
When my only offering
Is shattered praise
Still a song of adoration
Will rise up from these ruins
And I will worship you and give you thanks
Even when my only praise is a broken hallelujah"-Mandisa<3


Love,
Legs♥

Comments